Pinterest may be the third most popular social media site in US. It offer marketers many different opportunity to extend the reach of their business by engaging visuals plus some platform designs to produce the sharing quality content more interactive.
Marketers haven’t much time, particularly when new social media sites is apparently active on a regular basis. There are several tools you can find that can assist you to have Pinterest more efficiently; the best part together is they come free of cost.
Here are a handful of tools that make your marketing efforts on Pinterest more potent:-
1. Pin Alerts: This tool will inform you within your inbox via email when images out of your website are pinned on Pinterest. The idea of Pin Alerts is somehow comparable to Google Alerts, In Google Alerts you decide on the keywords which you desire to monitor while in Pin Alerts you select which domains you desire to monitor. Pin Alerts allows you to monitor multiple domains and you will also change the frequency from the notification regarding the pinned content.
Pin Alerts also provide you the real-time insights through that you just can track what visual submissions are getting together with the objective audience maximum. Here it is possible to also see that is pinning your articles.
2. Pinerly: With the help of this tool it is possible to look at the progress of the Pinterest campaigns. Pinerly offers a simple dashboard where you can pin new visuals to your boards to track the progress when it comes to likes, clicks and repins.
Dashboard made available to you with Pinerly will be of great help for you in taking lessons from your previous campaigns so that it is possible to have the strategy for the long run one. Here it is possible to also get suggestions of the accounts that you just can follow along with the images to pin which assists you in increasing your reach.
3. Pin Search: It is a Plugin for Google chrome browser that you simply enable you to search a Pinterest image on Google; it will show you this list from the websites the place that the picture appears, similar images and info in regards to the photographer and much more. This information will enable you to while doing competitive research and even though planning future strategies.
4. Pinvolve: It is a Facebook app that may allow an enterprise to show its Pinterest pins on its Facebook Page. Your fans can pin your Pinterest images and share them on Facebook from a page. It also shows the pictures shared on you Facebook page so that they can resemble your Pinterest Pins. Pinvolve helps your fans to share with you your content simply which will help that you improve your reach.
5. Pinstamatic: Pinstamatic allow you to in creating and pinning this article like snapshots pf your internet site, text, quotes, sticky notes, Twitter snapshots, calendar dates, photos with captions and others… Pinstamatic dashboard gives marketers capability to create content for pinning on Pinterest without the editing software or skills. This tool also helps in making the strategies for new boards and future campaigns.